Date:      Mon, 25 Oct 2004 10:43:37 +0200 (MEST)
From:      Anderl Gaertner <captain@kirk.kirchgruppe.de>
To:        Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: internet by call using i4b

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004, Martin Husemann wrote:

% This is an old bug of the in-kernel PPP code and harmless. I think it's fixed
% in later version, but I'm not sure (for FreeBSD - it certainly is fixed in
% NetBSD).

ah, thanks, i was hoping it's not my fault somehow but the only workaround
possible seems an upgrade of freebsd now...

anyway, userland-ppp is doing what i expect it to do :-)

regards,

Mit freundlichen Gruessen

Anderl Gaertner
Netzwerktechnologie
Zentrale Informatik
we make IT work!

KirchMedia GmbH & Co. KGaA
Tel. 089/9956 - 2805; Fax 089/9956 - 2803
mailto:Anderl.Gaertner@KirchGruppe.de
http://www.kirchgruppe.de