Date:      Sat, 18 Jan 1997 13:21:00 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Jay D. Nelson" <jdn@qiv.com>
To:        "Eporue - aCid produCtions <eporue@ambient.ops.best.com> " <eporue@ambient.ops.best.com>
Cc:        support@freebsd.com
Subject:   Re: DNS mail problem.

If you want mail coming to the new domain, you probably need to use a
domaintable. You will also have to build a new sendmail.cf file. The
easiest way I know to do that is cd to
/usr/src/usr.sbin/sendmail/cf/cf, copy generic.mc to a new ?.mc file
and edit.

Use the macros identified in the top of your current sendmail.cf and add:

	FEATURE(domaintable)dnl

to the file. Run the new mc file through m4 to create a new cf file,
create the domaintable and run it through makemap. Details are in
/usr/src/usr.bin/sendmail/cf/README.

-- Jay