Date:      Tue, 6 Dec 2005 12:58:22 +0100
From:      Tilman Linneweh <arved@arved.at>
To:        Merlin <mirdhyn@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Apache for freebsd 6

--Apple-Mail-2-944279464

Am 06.12.2005 um 09:21 schrieb Merlin:
> I have a macmini and i would make a web server (and after perhaps
> mail, ftp and dns server)
> How to install apache ports for freebsd 6.0 ?

You can checkout a ports tree via anoncvs.

I guess a package is also installed on the disc1 ISO, but i have
not checked.

> If i can't, can I install freebsd 5.4 instead of 6.0 ?

There is no 5.4 release for ppc.

regards
tilman

--Apple-Mail-2-944279464
	name=PGP.sig
content-description: Signierter Teil der Nachricht
content-transfer-encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-2-944279464--