Date:      Fri, 1 Apr 2005 09:59:05 -0500
From:      "Irina" <freebsd@nas.net>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   5.3 STABLE to 5.4-PRERELEASE

Hello everybody,

I had 5.3 STABLE.  Did cvsup as I always do with
    *default  tag=RELENG_5
That should leave the server in STABLE, should not it?  Here is the problem.

#cvsup -g /etc/cvsupfile
#make buildworld
#make -DALWAYS_CHECK_MAKE buildkernel KERNCONF=INET
#make -DALWAYS_CHECK_MAKE installkernel KERNCONF=INET
#make installworld
#reboot

After rebooting and telneting to the server I saw
    FreeBSD 5.4-PRERELEASE (INET) #4: Thu Mar 31 20:41:59 EST 2005

Where is it coming from?  Does anyone else have had the same problem?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Irina