Date:      Fri, 02 Feb 2007 08:21:14 -0800
From:      Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@komquats.com>
To:        "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@over-yonder.net>
Cc:        Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@komquats.com>, chris.eubank@gov.bc.ca, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org, william.parr@gov.bc.ca
Subject:   Re: Coincidence

In message <20070202150548.GS12602@over-yonder.net>, "Matthew D. Fuller"
writes
:
> On Fri, Feb 02, 2007 at 05:35:16AM -0800 I heard the voice of
> Cy Schubert, and lo! it spake thus:
> >
> > The one drive in front of me has a manufacture date of 21APR2001.
> > That's a long life for a disk drive. May both drives rest in peace.
>
> ACK!
>
> Please don't say that where my ~10 year old drives can hear you   :(

I do have a full height 9 GB Seagate SCSI in a P150-S which is ~10-12 years
old and still spinning (and still sounding like a jet engine). Good genes,
I guess.

All my other drives are spinning at half speed in respect for the two which
have passed on.

--
Cheers,
Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@komquats.com>