Date:      Sat, 5 May 2001 22:25:03 +1000 (EST)
From:      Rowan Crowe <rowan@sensation.net.au>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   value for content

Hi all,

This is not strictly FreeBSD related so I'll keep it brief.

This may sound a little naive, but I'm looking for someone who can get
value for outbound web traffic. I run a web site which is fairly bandwidth
hungry, and I'm looking for ways to offset those costs. Advertising
revenue doesn't bring in much, so the site is currently running on
borrowed time (and favours :-( ). Current traffic levels are 500-600Gb out
per month. If you think you can get some peering value from this amount of
data (ie an upstream pays you directy for the data, or gives you a
discount on your pipe for sending out a lot of content), then please give
me a yell in private. Thanks for your time...

Cheers.

--
Rowan Crowe                              http://www.rowan.sensation.net.au/
Sensation Internet Services                   http://info.sensation.net.au/