Date:      Thu, 11 Mar 1999 22:51:29 -0600 (CST)
From:      Pete Mckenna <pmckenna@uswest.net>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@mat.net>, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Sound card

We use an Opti Based card, they cost $12 aand work well without too much noise.
http://210.62.43.11/english/audio_card_list.asp
Will get you the specs.
I believe we use the 241's and 245's.I believe we use the 241's and 245's.

The plug and Play config is a little wierd, it will want to be /dev/xxx1
instead of /dev/xxx0.

Pete

E-Mail: Pete Mckenna <pmckenna@uswest.net>