Date:      Mon, 16 Jul 2012 13:21:24 -0700
From:      Chris Lee <clee@mg8.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   MFC for ZFS fix?

I've been seeing a panic on my FreeBSD/ZFS server (running 9-STABLE
built on 6/28), where the relevant line appears to be:

avl_find() succeeded inside avl_add()

I found a patch pjd committed to trunk (r230454), which apparently was
supposed to be MFC'd a week later, but it doesn't appear to be in
FreeBSD 9-STABLE yet. I rebuilt my kernel with this patch applied and
the server has been fairly stable for over 24h now, and the things I
was doing that caused it to kernel panic previously are now working
fine. The filesystems were created with 'zfs recv' from an older
OpenSolaris installation.

Any chance this might make it into FreeBSD for 9.1?

-clee