Date:      Tue, 16 Sep 2003 13:36:28 +0550
From:      "Nikhil Kale" <nikhilkale@myrealbox.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 5.1Release on Compaq Presario Laptop.

Hi,
  I have just installed FreeBSD 5.1 - Release on my laptop Compaq Presario =
2132.
  Everything's working fine, but I have a couple of doubts.
1. My console does'nt cover the entire screen of my laptop. It only appears=
 in a middle rectangular area of the screen. How do I fix this to cover t=
he entire screen??? Some people directed my to run the 'diagnostics check=
' in my BIOS. But my BIOS does not have diagnostic checks. Is there anoth=
er way?

2. Whenever I boot into ACPI enabled mode, I can't configure my mouse to wo=
rk? Whats the reason for this? How can I work this, i.e. the ACPI and the=
 mouse together?

Thanks,
Nikhil.