Date:      07 May 2002 11:03:40 -0400
From:      Mike Bohan <bogin@shortcircut.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Glide3 port

Hello there,

	I was wondering if anyone knows the status of the Glide3 port, as it's
currently marked as broken.  I did find an unofficial patch on the web
for it, but I still had no luck getting it to compile.  Now that FreeBSD
has kernel DRI support for the 3dfx voodoo3, it'd be nice to utilize the
glide3 drivers.  Has anyone gotten glide3 working as of lately, or know
when the port is scheduled to be repaired?

		Thanks,
		Mike Bohan
		<bogin@shortcircut.org>