Date:      Fri, 9 Feb 1996 00:38:31 -0500
From:      StevenR362@aol.com
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp
Subject:   Re: [PCMCIA] pccard-test 960207 is now available

In a message dated 96-02-07 12:09:08 EST, hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA
Tatsumi) writes:

>We announce the release newest alpha-test version (960207) of our
>"pccard-test" package.

Shouldn't somebody be blatting this into CVS along a vendor branch
so that revision info is maintained on it.  I realize it is alpha code, but
it
could prove useful to have it under CVS in case a card stops working
between  9602xx and 960?xx releases.  I assume it will eventually go into
the current tree.

General CVS questions?  (I've never used it :)
    Is there a way to put something into the CVS repository so that it is
readily available but also not part of current?  Sorta an experimental or
reference
only section.  It might be good to put the removed CCITT, ISO et al stuff in
such a reference section too.

Steve