Date:      Mon, 16 Jun 2003 17:10:13 -0700
From:      Darren Bolding <darren@faucet.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Q] D-Link DWL-520+

I've been considering getting some PCI card wireless adapaters for various
systems, and when researching the DWL-520+ came across somwhat conflicting
information.

This card is not listed as supported by FreeBSD.  I was wondering if anyone
has had any luck with it?

>From what I can tell, the DWL-520+ uses a TI chip as opposed to the DWL-520
which uses a prism 2.5 chipset.  The last discussion I was able to glean any
information from was from several months ago.

I'm just wondering if there has been, or is likely to be, any progress on
this card.

Thanks!

--D

--