Date:      Wed, 21 Sep 2005 11:55:46 +0300
From:      Niki Denev <nike_d@cytexbg.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: anyone got ipw working without freezing?

--nextPart375821031.u4oUhpfV6P

On Tuesday 20 September 2005 04:23, Dan Langille wrote:
> Are you using ipw?  On what laptop?
>
> Does it freeze up for you?
>
> What version of FreeBSD are you running?
>
> I get frequent freezes when using ipw under -current.

I run recent -current on my X31 and apart from=20
WPA not working i have strange connection drops
every time i try to use cvsup with errors like
"treecomp failed" or something like that.
Sometimes just the cvsup drops,=20
sometimes i need to ifconfig down/up the interface
to get it working again.
Is this what you mean by "freezing"?
A have not experienced machine lockups recently
related to ipw. I found a while ago that if i had X running and
try to load the firmware the machine will lockup instantly,
but i stopped doing that :)

=2D-=20
=2D-niki

PGP KeyId: 0xF2DB7EB9