Date:      Wed, 13 Aug 2008 06:16:58 +0000
From:      Ben Wittgen <brutal_hitman_@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   (no subject)

Hey=2C I'm new here and an overall FreeBSD newbie.  I use pfSense for routi=
ng=2Cwww.pfsense.org=2C which uses FreeBSD.  I got onto my computer this mo=
rning to find my internet had been dropped=2C no wan or LAN or webGUI=2C ro=
uter was still on=2C so i turned on the monitor that was plugged into the r=
outer there were messages being spammed and i could no longer type anything=
=2C it completely locked up.  it was spamming this:em0: discard frame w/o p=
acket headerem0: discard frame w/o packet headerem0: discard frame w/o pack=
et headerem0: discard frame w/o packet headerre0: discard frame w/o packet =
headerem0: discard frame w/o packet headerand it was randomly interchanging=
 re0 and em0.im using pfsense 1.2.1-RC1 built on Mon Aug 4 22:05:47 EDT 200=
8=2C and the OS version is FreeBSD 7.0.
=20
I get this error after about 4-5 days and my wireless goes under heavy load=
.  let me know any more information i need to provide and how to obtain it =
if it requires logs and i'll be glad to. thanks.
Your PC=2C mobile phone=2C and online services work together like never bef=
ore.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/108587394/direct/01/=