Date:      Sat, 25 Sep 1999 21:04:18 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Erik H. Bakke" <erik@habatech.no>
To:        Scott Drassinower <scottd@cloud9.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Logitech Cordless Wheel Mouse

On 25-Sep-99 Scott Drassinower wrote:

> Has anyone had success making the Logitech Cordless Wheel Mouse work with
> FreeBSD?  It uses the PS/2 port, has two regular buttons, and a wheel can
> that can act as a third button.

Works like a charm.  I use only these mice on my computers, and it is
(Personal opinion) some of the best around.
Just configure it like any other PS/2 mouse, or if you want, use the PS/2 to
serial adapter that comes in the box (At least here in Norway, they do) and set
it up like a standard serial mouse.