Date:      Tue, 5 Oct 1999 13:31:20 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.runet.edu>
To:        dkwiebe@hagenhomes.com
Cc:        itetcu@go.ro, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD-Server, Win98-Client

Hi,

On Tue, 5 Oct 1999, Darren WIebe wrote:

> > 7. Tell me about your favorite (free) HTML editor under FreeBSD.
> > Untill now I`ve worked with Netscape, HomeSite, HotMetalPro and
> > Notepad for the web design and i would like to swich under
> > FreeBSD for the web design work.
>
> Netscape runs under FreeBSD with linux compatability installed.

Netscape runs natively too - look in the ports collection; 4.7 just got
committed.

In terms of other HTML editors there are a number out there - you can try
asWedit (in ports - www/aswedit), ashe (also in ports), Coffee (not in the
ports at present) and lots of others.  Of course vi always works.  :-)

Brett