Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 1998 09:18:54 -0700 (MST)
From:      Angel Behar Rodriguez <abehar@mail.pacificnet.com.mx>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   problems with boot manager.

I have two disks in my machine. One running 2.2.5-RELEASE and the other
running W95. Both are IDE disks, in the BIOS the FreeBSD disk it is the
primary master and the W95 one it is the secondary master. When I boot
from FreeBSD, boot manager prompts me F1 BSD F5 disk2 but if I hit F1 or
F5 always boot FreeBSD. If you have any suggestions or comments, I
appreciate too much. Thanks.