Date:      Tue, 23 Dec 1997 18:45:17 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Jesse D. Walters" <jwalt@subcellar.mwci.net>
To:        Eli Lazich <elazich@loopback.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DOOM

The /dev/dsp is soundcard related, you probably don't have your sound card
compiled in your kernel...I just installed this yesterday, to fix it
rename /usr/local/libexec/doom/sndserver to ./sndserver.old
then do the same with the  musserver
	Let me know if that works.  It talks about this in the README's I
think.

Jesse Walters                              http://users.mwci.net/~jwalt
Tech Support/Customer Service Rep.               jwalt@mwci.net
Midwest Communications Inc.
241 Main St.
Dubuque, Ia 52002
Save the whales...collect the whole set.
Lottery:  A tax on people who are bad at math.
Always remember you are unique, just like everybody else.