Date:      Tue, 27 Sep 2016 11:03:57 +0200
From:      "Kristof Provost" <kp@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "=?utf-8?q?Micha=C5=82?= ." <jedrzejczak.michal@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: i386 version in future ?

On 27 Sep 2016, at 10:22, Michał . wrote:
> I've stupid/not stupid question to FreeBSD Foundation.
That’s not a foundation decision. The foundation supports the project
financially and legally. It does not make any technical decisions
regarding the
direction of the project.

> You have plans to stop release the i386 (32bit) version of FreeBSD
> system
> in next releases ?

I’m not aware of (and would be very surprised by) any plans to drop
support for
i386. There are many applications for embedded x86 boards, so it will
remain a
useful architecture for the foreseeable future.

Regards,
Kristof