Date:      Mon, 18 Feb 2002 19:34:08 -0600 (CST)
From:      Steven Lake <raiden@shell.core.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   New question about SSH login...

	Ok, I found the login.conf file, much to my chagrin, but I can't
find the setting that allows me to disable the user seeing the following
message:

Last login: Mon Feb 18 19:55:54 2002 from tree.mesopequa.yar
FreeBSD 4.4-20020115-STABLE (GENERIC) #0: Tue Jan 15 16:01:45 GMT 2002

	I'm looking at using the .hush_login, but I'd rather not if
there's a way to do this via the login.conf file.

	All I want them to see is the MOTD.  That's it.  Nothing else,
especially not the last login message or the version of FreeBSD I'm using.

	Thanks again all.  (well so much for lurking these days.  hehe)