Date:      Wed, 22 May 1996 21:07:18 -0400
From:      "Larry Swift" <swift@VNET.IBM.COM>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:    atlantic.c (utility for AT/LANTIC DP83905 based ethernet)

                compile problems

I have been sent a utility for working with a mystery ethernet card. The
purpose of this utility is to help me set the EEConfig information for said
card. It was supposedly written for Linux systems, and I'm having a bugger of
a time getting it to work on FreeBSD.

The final stumbling block is a call to ioperm() that I can't seem to find
anywhere on my 2.1-R system.

Thanx in advance for all the great support!

-L. K. Swift
ISSC Atlanta, Dept. EZBB         (404) 238-5375 (T/L 888)
VNET ID: swift@atlpo2        Internet: swift@vnet.ibm.com