Date:      Mon, 2 Jun 2003 10:00:53 -0400
From:      "Thomas Dwyer" <tom@dwyers.ca>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Mirror Server

Hello;

I would like to setup a backup server to replace the main server should =
a disaster occur.  I have experimented abit with rsync and it looks like =
it would do the job.

My question is;  what files or binaries should not, or cannot be =
replicated? Obviously the kernel should be separate.

I want to be able to take the backup, plug it in where the primary was, =
change the IP and everything would be as it was up until the point of =
the last rsync.

Thanks
Tom