Date:      Tue, 29 Sep 1998 23:18:23 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Andriss <andriss@argate.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   NO_LKM shoots the screensaver

Hello,

I have a very specific question that I tried
to find an answer to on dejanews, and irc, but
unsuccessfully..

Anyway, the question is the following:

I compiled with NO_LKM and that obviously killed
the screensaver loadable module.. Is there
any way to statically compile a screensaver?
(option SCREENSAVER or something like that,
I am just guessing)

Screensaver is usually no big deal but if I leave
the box on for a long time... green would be a nice
screen saver to have... or stars, or something...

Does anyone have any information on this?

Thanks,

Andriss