Date:      Mon, 11 Mar 2019 10:36:17 +0100 (CET)
From:      samir.otmane@numericable.fr
To:        "Kevin P. Neal" <kpn@neutralgood.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Re: Barebone kernel options request

Hi Kevin, Thanks for the answer.
Actually my ISP webmail is kinda buggy, i apologize for multiple mail send=
ing.
I'm already aware of kernel compilation options through NOTES file, and ye=
ah i'm using amd64 arch.
As peoples told me and as i'm actually thinking of it is i might be a litt=
le exaggerating about overhead stuff, but yet i'd like to choose what i wan=
t to.

Samir.