Date:      Wed, 24 Mar 1999 19:20:18 +0200
From:      Chen Genossar <sharon_j@netvision.net.il>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   configuration tools for gated

Hi,

I want to use gated as a router.
I have some questions about monitoring & administrating tools for gated:

I know there is two tools: rip-query & ospf-monitor.
Those tools are very static (can't make dynamic changes with them).
I am looking for dynamic configuration tools.

Does anybody knows which administrative tools exists for gated?
Do they (this tools) are working with CLI ? GUI ?
Does this tools support dynamic modifications & configuration?
Can anybody recommend me on a tool / tools for dynamic configuration of
routers ?

 Thanks in advance for any help
    Sharon.