Date:      Mon, 27 Jan 1997 10:13:36 +1000
From:      Andrew Perry <andrew@shoal.net.au>
To:        questions freebsd <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Installation

If you're just doing bin then make sure that your files are on the floppies
in a dir called bin (in order too: aa, ab, ac etc...). Also make sure bin.inf
is on the first disk in the bin dir. If you want to do any others (eg:
manpages) then put manpages.inf in a dir manpages on the last bin diskette.

I've never tried installing from a dos partition so am unable to give you any
help there.

Hope this helps
Andrew Perry
andrew@shoal.net.au