Date:      Mon, 07 Aug 1995 09:51:21 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        didier@aida.org (Didier Derny)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PCVT for Freebsd 2.05 How ?

> Is it possible to install PCVT in FreeBSD.2.05 ?

It's on the 2.0.5 CD and you can enable it by enabling
two or three option lines (see the LINT kernel) and disabling
the syscons (sc0) line.

> How do I configure the driver ?

Good question. I would like to see an anwser, too :-)
pcvt may have a good vt220 emulation but when it comes to a
man page (wrt to configuring keymaps and screenmaps) it
really sucks. The man page is full of programming information
but it's missing some control program (like kdbcontrol).

I couldn't figure out easily how to configure it for a

> Thanks for your help
>
> --
> Didier Derny
> didier@aida.org

FreeBSD blues.physik.rwth-aachen.de 2.2-CURRENT FreeBSD 2.2-CURRENT #0:
Tue Jul 18 14:49:19 MET DST 1995     kuku@blues.physik.rwth-aachen.de:
/usr/src/sys/compile/BLUESGUS  i386