Date:      Sun, 26 Dec 1999 19:55:43 EST
From:      w8sdz@mail.petersen.net (Keith Petersen)
To:        sprice@hiwaay.net (Steve Price)
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem with rzsz port

sprice@hiwaay.net (Steve Price) wrote:
> Try removing /usr/ports/distfiles/rzsz.zip and trying again.  If
> that doesn't work then you probably have a new distfile with an
> old port; this is where CVSup comes in very handy.

Steve, as you suggested I just deleted rzsz.zip from the distfiles
directory and when I ran make this was the result:

/usr/ports/comms/rzsz># make
>> rzsz.zip doesn't seem to exist on this system.
>> Attempting to fetch from ftp://ftp.cs.pdx.edu/pub/zmodem/.
Receiving rzsz.zip (80537 bytes): 100%
80537 bytes transferred in 34.4 seconds  (2.29 Kbytes/s)
===>  Extracting for rzsz-3.50
>> Checksum mismatch for rzsz.zip.
Make sure the Makefile and md5 file (/usr/ports/comms/rzsz/files/md5)
are up to date.  If you want to override this check, type
"make NO_CHECKSUM=yes [other args]".
*** Error code 1

Stop.

===

FYI, it appears that this port for rzsz-3.50 is out of date.  The
versions inside that zip file are:

#define VERSION "3.54 10-19-99"
#define PUBDIR "/usr/spool/uucppublic"

/*

 *
 * sz.c By Chuck Forsberg,  Omen Technology INC
 *    Copyright 1999 Omen Technology Inc All Rights Reserved
 *

===

#define VERSION "3.54 10-19-99"
#define PUBDIR "/usr/spool/uucppublic"

/*
 *
 * rz.c By Chuck Forsberg
 *    Copyright 1999 Omen Technology Inc All Rights Reserved

===

--Keith