Date:      Sat, 13 Jun 1998 02:47:25 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        FreeBSD-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>, Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>, current@FreeBSD.ORG, FreeBSD Chat <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: usenix

> I'm now confirmed arriving on Thursday the 12th on a Continental
> flight from Houston.  I don't suppose anybody else will be as late.
> I'm staying at the Meridien (only place I could get).  I suppose I'll
> get there round 7:30 pm.  If somebody can give me an idea of what's

The plan for Thursday is roughly as follows:

2:30pm:  Go heckle jkh as he attempts to speak about FreeBSD for a full
         hour and a half (damn invited talks!).

6:30pm:  File into the FreeBSD BOF room for a larger panel discussion
         with the members of FreeBSD-core who will be at the conference.

The BOF is for an hour, after which we will be going out to eat with
the various people who are interested.  I guess one of us can try to
call you on your mobile at that point and let you know where we're
eating since I suspect that you'll be arriving just as the BOF is
finishing up.  No firm arrangements have been made as to where we'll
eat, but I expect us to know that information by at least 8:00pm.

- Jordan