Date:      Tue, 19 Jan 1999 16:15:27 -0500
From:      Christopher Michaels - SSG <ChrisMic@sbservices.com>
To:        "'Gary Kline'" <kline@tera.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: General Lockup Troubleshooting.

No, but thank you for the suggestion.  Actually my FBSD machine is acting
more in a server capacity and x was not running at all.

To my knowledge all that was running (other than the usually daemons) was
named, squid, one session of epic (irc), ppp -alias -ddial, and samba.  This
is all I can think of at the moment, I am not AT the machine at the moment I
am at work so I can have a more detailed list of what processes I run if the
need be.  The machine acts as the gateway to the internet for my little at
home LAN.

The main point is, though, what can I do/look/read/find, that will help me
to troubleshoot this issue and further issues with the machine.