Date:      Mon, 13 Aug 2001 23:22:02 EDT
From:      Counterstrikectt@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Need help?

--part1_5b.1a38ee05.28a9f35a_boundary

Hi my name is Terry Smith and I am unaware of the whole Unix thing and I am
really open to learning. I want to know how to get the full freebsd software
so I can run it on my computer as quickly as possible. So please may I have
some information concerning the free software and the whole unix thing.

                                            Thank You

--part1_5b.1a38ee05.28a9f35a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=4>Hi my name is Terry Smith and I am unaware of the whole Unix thing and I am
<BR>really open to learning. I want to know how to get the full freebsd software &nbsp;
<BR>so I can run it on my computer as quickly as possible. So please may I have
<BR>some information concerning the free software and the whole unix thing.
<BR>
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Thank You</FONT></HTML>

--part1_5b.1a38ee05.28a9f35a_boundary--