Date:      Tue, 2 Apr 2002 13:13:17 +0100
From:      mdevries@haveityourway.nl
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Lotus Domino on BSD?

Dear all,

Just a straight question, are there people out there running Lotus Domino
on (FreeBSD) servers?
Because I tried everything that I could find on google.com to get Domino
running without kernel panic stress.
Is the LINUX_COMPAT stable and smart enough to let Domino run?
Or is it still in a development stage, at the moment I'm running Domino on
Linux 2.4 kernel (Red Hat 7.2)
If Domino runs on FreeBSD will the performance be just like linux? and is
it stable enough?

Kind Regards,

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-+: Marcel de Vries aka -=M@R<E|=-
Have IT your way
-+: mailto:mdevries@haveityourway.nl
-+: http://www.haveityourway.nl
-+; http://mdv.dhs.org/freebsd

~~The POWER to reach, the FREEDOM to keep  put it on every box and realize
its not two or three, but number one FreeBSD.~~
http://www.freebsd.org

                                           / spoken -=M@r<e|=- /
                                            mdevries@mdv.dhs.org