Date:      Fri, 28 Oct 2011 14:15:14 +0400
From:      Andrej Zverev <az@freebsd.org>
To:        Doug Barton <dougb@freebsd.org>
Cc:        perl@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ExtUtils::MakeMaker problem

Hello, Doug.

I've spent some time in research and found (but I'm not sure on 100%) roots
of issue.
You can try following patch + rebuild perl and report this will help you or
not. Problem lies inside BSDPAN and it's loop due logic.

http://sunner.semmy.ru/~az/perl/patch-BSDPAN-5.12.1-1.diff

Also I'm putting Sergey into copy, since it his territory.