Date:      Tue, 28 May 2002 17:27:28 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        chia an <alan_qc@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: qmail helpppppp

On 2002-05-27 21:55, chia an wrote:

> i have setup my computer A with DNS.And also setup
> my mail server in DNS.
> www.A.com IN MX 10 www.B.com.
>
> In computer B i have installed qmail (as a qmail
> server).and also installed daemontools
>
> user computer A can not  received mail from user
> computer B, but message from User computer A to
> computer B was delivered.Why A can receive mail from
> B?How to solve it?

Internet mail is a topic that can't really be explained in a breeze in
a few lines of a mail reply.  You should start by reading the Handbook
[ find it at http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook ]
or other similar texts.

Your problem described above could really be anything, but it looks a
lot like you haven't started qmail's POP3 server process.  Read the
documentation of qmail for information about qmail-pop3d.

- Giorgos