Date:      27 Feb 2002 08:34:00 -0800
From:      "James A. Peltier" <james@site-fx.net>
To:        johnhoover@comcast.net
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Email/Web hosting file layout question

Here is my filesystem layout.  I'm hosting 15+ domains, not heavily
traffic.

Filesystem    Size   Used  Avail Capacity  Mounted on
/dev/wd0a      97M    28M    64M    30%    /
/dev/wd0d     991M   193K   942M     0%    /tmp
/dev/wd0e     991M    12M   930M     1%    /var
/dev/wd0f     4.6G   2.1G   2.3G    48%    /usr

some domain stats are located at

www.site-fx.net/stats/index.html
www.melax.com/stats/index.html

server does DNS/SMTP/POP3/IMAP/HTTP/FTP without a hitch really :)

- James