Date:      Fri, 4 Jul 1997 21:17:53 -0400
From:      Charles Henrich <henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Setting up MBONE on 2.2.2

Okay, I used to have the mbone stuff working, PRE 2.2.2 with the rc.conf
changes.  Is the 224.0.0.0 route still neccesary?  What other items needs be
done to a 2.2.2 box to get the mbone up and running?  What can be done to test
the link?

I added the 224.0.0.0 default route, however my sdr is still showing no
sessions, and im almost (almost) positive the campus mbone router is
functioning properly.  Anyone have any ideas?

-Crh

       Charles Henrich     Michigan State University     henrich@msu.edu

                         http://pilot.msu.edu/~henrich