Date:      Sat,  4 Sep 1999 11:44:35 -0700 (PDT)
From:      spam@sporty.org
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject:   ports/13576: display dies when switching from x11 to console back to x11 using i128

>Number:         13576
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       display dies when switching from x11 to console back to x11 using i128
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
As the subject says, using a number nine revolution 3d card and the XF86_I128 server, switch back to console after say, 15 minutes of running (alt F-<whatever>).  Switch back to X and the screen freezes though the computer is not dead.  I can login from remote and still use the machine.

The version of the server is 3.3.4 of July 13, 1999
>How-To-Repeat:
Read the full description.
>Fix:
Don't go back to the console after you are in X.  If you do, kill the XF86_I128 server and restart to get back into X11