Date:      Sun, 12 Nov 1995 22:13:24 +0200
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@freefall.freebsd.org>
Cc:        current@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Dual personality crypt.

I'm trying to build a stripped down 2.0.5 kernel for fd0.

Towards that goal, I tried to remove all network support (devices and
protocols).

Removing protocol support leaves a reference but no defintion for netisr_set
causing the loader to barf.

Looking through the code it appears I need to include one of the protocols
(INET, ISO etc) to define NETISR_SET.

Is there a way to remove all networking support from the kernel ?

Thanks in advance

tony

# make all
machdep.o: Undefined symbol `_netisr_set' referenced from text segment
*** Error code 1