Date:      Mon, 04 May 1998 15:44:33 -0400
From:      Gary Schrock <root@eyelab.psy.msu.edu>
To:        marc@bowtie.nl
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3D "blender" package from NeoGeo now released.

At 12:07 PM 5/4/98 +0200, you wrote:
>I'm responsible for advising NeoGeo about the Linux and FreeBSD
>versions. I would like to take this opportunity to react to
>Amancio's remarks.
>
>To date I haven't received one single bug report and only very
>little feedback from the FreeBSD users.
>
>Despite the fact that I prefer FreeBSD over Linux any day, you
>are not making yourselves credible as a commercial market, or
>even a fun market, enthusiasm is a powerful motivator!

I know I plan on installing this package at some point.  I remember seeing
the announcement in one of the .announce groups on usenet and took that
time to look through the site and decide that it was promissing for what
we're doing.  I know I just haven't had the time to look at it (and the
machine that it would be put on has been real busy with analyzing fmri data
lately), but I'm definitely still interested.  Sometimes it just falls down
to trying out new things has to take a lower priority to getting the stuff
that needs to be done done first.  We're finally moving into our low season
where I might actually have the time to investigate this program.  So
please, just because you don't get immediate response don't assume that the
interest isn't there.

Gary Schrock
root@eyelab.msu.edu