Date:      Mon, 17 Apr 1995 19:34:14 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        "Rashid Karimov." <rashid@haven.ios.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Huuuge discrepancy between "last" and "who"

1.  Don't cc both -hackers and -questions.  One or the other, please! :-)

2.  Don't run the 0210 bins and -current kernel together.  It doesn't work
    very well.  A number of kernel structures have changed and the utilities
    must be compiled to match it.  I recommend doing a `make World' from
    -current.