Date:      Wed, 24 Jun 2020 20:29:21 +0200
From:      Milan Obuch <freebsd-stable@dino.sk>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   HP Business PC - NMI problem

Hi,

today I installed FreeBSD 12,1 on HP 260 G1 DM Business PC. There were
no troubles in install phase, but after rebooting into newly installed
system I am getting repeating messages on console NMI/cpu0. When system
loads up to login prompt, everything seems working, I can Alt-F2 switch
to another screen and login, install a port (or do it through network),
just on console/first screen much messages are being output, which is
annoying and makes one screen unusable.

Sometimes it looks like boot process stops/hangs, then one must press
power to shutdown the box, then start it again.

=46rom log:

kernel: NMI/cpu0 ... going to debugger
kernel: NMI ISA 3c, EISA ff

(number changes sometimes to 2c, less frequently compared to 3c)

Has anybody any hint how to solve this issue?

Regards,
Milan