Date:      Mon, 13 Aug 2018 11:44:45 +0800
From:      Joan Pang <joan.pang11@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Language Service Company from China --- Over 18 Years Experiences

Dear Friend,

I hope you are doing well! J

I am Joan from a translation company in China, the account manager of
marketing.

Our company was founded 18 years ago with a mission to provide
professional *  translation,
localization, multimedia, video post-production,  transcription,
transcreation, subtitling, dubbing, editing, interpretation, telephone and
remote video  *services to global business.

Languages we are specialized:

*Chinese, Cantonese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese,
Malay, Indonesian, Thai, Filipino, Tagalog, Burmese, Nepali, Mongolian,
Khmer, Hmong, Laotian, Sinhalese, Marshallese, Arabic, Persian, Farsi,
Dari, Hebrew, Kazakh, Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Urdu, Malayalam, Punjabi,
Slovenian, Turkish, Romanian, Czech, Polish, Russian, Italian, Spanish,
Portuguese, French, German, Greek, Dutch and whatever you need.*

Fields we are specialized:

*Finance, Law, Business, Games, Marketing, Healthcare, IT, Hardware,
Engineering, Mechanical, Electronics, Politics, Tourism and Hotel, Telecom,
Manufacturing, etc.*

Over 2500 language experts are qualified, vigilant and professional. We
have been providing language pairs over 100 since 2000 and our customers
are over 60 countries from the worldwide.

We are certified for ISO9001, IAC, GALA, ECM and UKAS as following.

*We can provide the free test translation for you to verify our
qualification.*

Could you help to share the chance with us to provide the perfect service
with best price for you soon.

Have a nice day!

Thanks and Best Regards,

*Joan Pang* | Account Manager

Mobile: +86 153 8646 4566 |

Wechat: +86 153 8646 4566 and QQ: 68118242|Skype: Joan Pang

*Translation*|*Localization*|*DTP*|*Subtitling*|*Voiceover*|*E-learning*

EN ISO 17100:2015, EN 15038:2006 Certified

ISO 9001:2008 Certified Language and IT Services provider

*For every hour we work, 1 CNY will be donated to help poor Children get
education they can=E2=80=99t afford.*