Date:      Wed, 03 Nov 1999 02:38:36 GMT
From:      "danny h" <bsd_freebsd@hotmail.com>
To:        willelit@yahoo.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Interested in FreeBSD

What Windows OS do you have ?

NT Workstaiton?

Freebsd runs "extremely" well for task such as a intranet server, a backup
media, games server etc etc.

Had to learn that the hardway when I migrated to Redhat and the operating
system trashed the intranet server and using the documentation I made and
the backup of the contents recovered back to Freebsd.

If your the system administrator of your network I suggest you get Freebsd
and get rid of SuSE :)

That is unless you are not the system administrator and your boss tells you
he wants Linux :)

I believe you can run StarOFfice 5.1 on the latest version of Freebsd

Or if you run earlier version of Freebsd you can get StarOFfice 3.1

And Freebsd can live synonmously with NT.

Freebsd's boot manager "booteasy" is so much better to use  than using
"lilo".

So why not go to www.cdrom.com and purchase the latest copy of Freebsd