Date:      Thu, 28 Mar 2002 11:57:11 +0100 (CET)
From:      Jacob Andresen <zoner@hangzone.dk>
To:        Brian Behlendorf <brian@hyperreal.org>
Cc:        Bill Huey <billh@gnuppy.monkey.org>, <freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: [press@apache.org: PRESS RELEASE: ASF Reaches Agreement with Sun to  Allow Open Source Java Implementations]

are there any overview on how many would be interested in doing a
opensource jvm? and perhaps something that needs to be done?

I would gladly be one of the "infinite amount of  monkeys" let loose with
a typewriter to do a opensource jvm with the whole enchilada :oP
 Who knows maybe we could do a useful part result? Maybe even produce
"Shakepeares collected works" in the process:oP

Happy easter everybody btw.

greetz,
zoner