Date:      Sat, 7 Jan 2006 00:24:56 +0800
From:      "Frank - gmail" <kwcheong@gmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Network card & Raid problems with IBM x346 server

BTW, Broadcom is already supported (BCM5700), pls check out the Release
notes on this link

http://www.freebsd.org/releases/6.0R/hardware-i386.html

and also the HostRAID for SCSI it should be AIC78xx and it is supported, for
SATA, it is either ICH or SIL 3512 where ICH is already supported for SIL
3512, it is still unknown (to me at least).

  _____