Date:      Tue, 02 Mar 1999 17:36:22 -0800
From:      charon@freethought.org
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   boot easy

I know this is a very basic question, but how do I install Boot Easy?
Where is it?  I can't see any reference to it in the docs other than "now
you install Boot Easy" type things... I've always used System Commander
with my own system, but I'm installing FreeBSD on another system with a
copy of Win95 that I _can't_ experiment with...  Thanks,

-charon