Date:      Thu, 7 May 2009 23:40:03 GMT
From:      Joe Kelsey <joe@zircon.seattle.wa.us>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/134122: multimedia/totem build fails

The following reply was made to PR ports/134122; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Joe Kelsey <joe@zircon.seattle.wa.us>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, joe@zircon.seattle.wa.us,
 Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@FreeBSD.org>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 16:30:30 -0700

 I followed all directions to the letter.

 gnomeloganalyzer said it couldnot determine any problems.

 Yet, every time I attempt to build totem, it refuses due to the missing
 playbin, whatever that is.

 I asked you specifically what the "playbin" executable is or was,
 because pkg_info cannot find it.

 How am I supposed to figure out where the problme lies is the ttols do
 not provide any help.

 You have not provided a single answer to any of my questions for any
 problem I have ever submitted.  You always find a reason to complain
 about something you think I did wrong, even though I did nothing wrong.

 Learn to be more helpful or do not reply to posted problem reports.