Date:      Sun, 12 Jul 2015 17:18:06 +1030
From:      Michael Vale <m.vale@live.com.au>
To:        "freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org" <freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org>, "freebsd-mips@freebsd.org" <freebsd-mips@freebsd.org>, "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>, "portmgr@freebsd.org" <portmgr@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Cross Ports - skip stage and install directly to sysroot

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4xqxzldx29oaxzd/bsd.port.mk.sysrootinstal=
l.patch
I haven't had a chance to test this out because there are some bugs in pkg-=
1.5.4 source that doesn't let me compile it=2C but.  it installs to the abs=
olute path=2C so i'm not sure that's what we want=2C it might be best to ju=
st leave the stage in else pkg might get confused and store the wrong path =
on the target systems pkgdb and be unable to remove said packages=2C but I =
don't know if thats the case for sure or not.
Choice is yours. 		 	   		  =