Date:      Thu, 17 Mar 2016 18:28:48 +0000
From:      "sanchezdavidhk@outlook.com" <sanchezdavidhk@outlook.com>
To:        "freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org" <freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ipfw

Hey Syranger! My passion for life stems from being a healer and artist at h=
eart. I have healing hands and abilities, etc. And just beginning to realiz=
e this about myself. I am out there, need to be with someone that is also o=
ut there. I express myself through healing modalities, painting, drawing, a=
ny sort of of art, and cooking. I want something real and lasting. Of cours=
e I would prefer someone local, but I am willing to begin something with so=
meone far away, in another state etc. If a person is willing to relocate. O=
r long distance that's doable, if they are truly committed from the beginni=
ng. And they know they can do it. I want to find my one and only, so whatev=
er it takes. Please don't waste my time if you can't. I am committed and I =
know that it wouldn't be forever long distance if it truly lasts :) I have =
a huge heart, and I love to give. Are you ready for me? :-) Let's find out!=
 I need someone that will truly love and appreciate all of me for who I am.=
 I am also unique, loving, committed, shy, genuine, and quirky. have a huge=
 heart that I want to share with that someone special.

My profile and photos : http://hqrk3tcd.iliyaroh6.tumblr.com/

Follow us:

  *   The Division guide: make money, level fast, survive the Dark Zone and=
 get the best loot

  *   Release dates: every game confirmed for 2016

  *   [X]
  *

  *   PC
  *   PS4
  *   Xbox One
  *   Destiny
  *   GTA 5
  *   Fallout 4
  *   The Division
  *   Deals
  *   Guides
  *   Ticker

Can you kill two players in The Division with the one sniper shot? This vid=
eo aims to find out

Tuesday, 15 March 2016 05:04 GMTBy Jamie Dalzell

  *   Share on:
  *   Facebook
  *   Twitter
  *   Reddit
  *   Google+

The Division gets the Mythbusters treatment in new video series.

A new video from renowned YouTube videogame mythbusters DefendTheHouse is l=
ooking to answer some of your most pressing questions about The Division. A=
nd put those squad-destroying debates to bed in the process.

The first in what looks to be a series of mythbusting videos devoted to The=
 Division, this episode tackles popular questions such as 'Can you kill ene=
mies by leading them into contaminated zones?' and 'Can you revive the same=
 downed player twice?'.

As for whether you really can kill two players with the one sniper shot? We=
 wouldn't dare spoil it, so you'll have to watch the video to find out. Tho=
ugh whether this mythbusting will really put an end to those elaborate gami=
ng stories we all love so much, I'm not so sure.

Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and=
 make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, g=
o here.

Battlezone VR's procedurally-generated campaign revealed in new trailerAMD =
unveils the Sulon Q, an 'All In One' AR & VR headset

  *   Share on:
  *   Facebook
  *   Twitter
  *   Reddit
  *   Google+

Latest

  *   First look at P.A.M.E.L.A. alpha gameplay

  *   Paragon Early Access kicks off this Friday, new gameplay footage rele=
ased

  *   An "outlandish creature" is invading Heroes of the Storm and it's lik=
ely Dehaka

  *
  *   <div id=3D"taboola-r