Date:      Wed, 15 Oct 2008 10:02:44 +0200
From:      "Artifex Maximus" <artifexor@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Compiling curl 7.19

Hello!

I would like to upgrade my curl to the latest 7.19.0 version because
it is fixes some problems that 7.18.0 has. I would like to upgrade via
ports system for future "compatibility". I have written to the port
maintainer a week ago but no change.

Is anyone have a folder ftp/curl for 7.19.0 with patches? I have tried
to "adjust" 7.18.0 ftp/curl patches but I got errors. Although Curl
7.19.0 is successfully compiled without patches, I am not sure that
version is fully working because some patches change system function
calls.

Bye,
a:m